lundi 14 mai 2018

HEART OF LINE volume 2


Halleluja! After 1 year, I  am available to present you the second opus about the HEART OF LINE 2
It is a movie about one year of climbing with my friends who I spent my spring 2017 : Chris Sharma, Dave Graham, Jimmy Webb and Charles Albert . At least I want to share what is the typical day about a pro climber which It is not only sending lines but mostly to search new problems of boulders or roots, to propose you some new challenges.
At the end of the film, I show a part of Julien Gasc, a para- climber. It isa wink about my 15 years investments for the new para-climbing category
One details which is only important for myself is to inform that I made it without any financials support and filming. 

Enjoy the film and don't hesitate to share !! 

With @petzl_official @lasportivagram @drnograd @frictionlabs
PRibiere

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire