dimanche 10 septembre 2017

SHAWAGUNKS 2015

A lost tape ...
WILD NEW YORK 2015 from Info RIBIERE on Vimeo.
Short visit of one week in the New York city to meet Mattia Comte, the italian gangsta short. After 3 months trip in Bolivia, Peru, Colombia and Mexico, I went quickly to Shawagunks to catch myself to work on the V7 boulder which it is an huge step on my climbing. Yes, because I have been more than 10 years ago with the Petzl Roc Trip in Gunks. On this time I was not so strong but I could still do some hard moves ahaha :-)

Nothing special in the film, except that I met good american climbers in Brooklyn Climbing gym where I made a slideshow.

After it, good diner with Jesse Rodriguez and Mattia Comte. Coola but I went after to Martinique island where I can see myself to drink cocktails on the beech for the New Year Eve Though life :-) Philippe Ribiere

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire